Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Breaking Dawn!

We went to a FUN Breaking Dawn party, the decor was SO cute. I was drinking type B and Sam was type O.

Danielle opted for type A.

We made shirts there!

Played games, which I sucked at..literally. I didn't read the books, so I was clueless.

My sis and her girls. Sadie, thank you for the great party, so Fun!

I love Edward!!!

WOW!


So happy Sam and I could have some time alone.

Waiting for the movie!


Sam made a shirt too, but added hers to back instead of the front.
The movie was SO Good. I loved it! In fact, so good that I am reading the second half of the book because I cannot wait a year to find out what happens. I haven't read any of the books, but I love the movies, and most of all I love Edward!!

No comments: