 |
| Hadley had her first friend party this year. It was Tangled themed! We made paper lanterns, and then I put glow sticks in them for her friends to take home with them. |
 |
| Her friends. |
 |
| The little girls. |
 |
| Her cupcakes. They had tiaras and rings on them. |
 |
| Best friends. |
 |
| Party bags. |
 |
| pinata |
Hadley had a great party with her friends. I spent days preparing for it, but it was worth all the work. I love you Hadley!
 |
| Our b-day girl! |
 |
| Cupcakes and Rapunzel from Nana. |
 |
| Hadley's actual Birthday. It was a little weird this year because Dexter was gone by the time she woke up. Brooklyn had school that day so I had to tackle and get her ready before we could do any celebrating. When I was little the first thing we did on our b-days was open gifts, which I loved, so I felt bad making her wait. By the time I got the girls ready, Sam was leaving for school. so she missed gift opening too. Since Dexter wanted to see her open her big gifts, I only gave her a couple, which killed me. First she opened her "Hadley" doll. She loved it! |
 |
| The next gift was a princess dress she had wanted for months. She needed to look like a princess so I gave that to her too. I had a full day planned for Hadley. After Brooklyn got out of school we went to the aquarium, the the golden arches. |
 |
| This is how Braxton compares to a penguin. |
 |
| Brooklyn |
 |
| The B-day girl. Hadley really wanted to visit the farm, but since it was cold she settled for the aquarium. |
 |
| Cuties. |
 |
| After lunch they painted and Braxton napped. The night of Hadie's b-day our family came to celebrate. |
Pictures of the Rapunzel decor: I started decorating a week before the party. For myself it is less stressful that way. There is nothing I like more than decorating...love it!
 |
| Finally she got to open her gifts. I was so excited! |
 |
| She loves these dolls! |
 |
| Thanks to our wonderful family for coming to her party and for the gifts. |
 |
| The Rapunzel cake! I had a blast making it for her. |
 |
| Dexter and Hadley's b-days are just one day apart so we had a dual party for them. I couldn't expect Dexter to have a Rapunzel cake so I made Dexter army men cupcakes. |
 |
| Dexter got nice gifts too. Thanks to every one. |
 |
| Braxton playing with Hadley's new high heels. |
 |
| Dexter's actual b-day! I was all caked out, so I just bought a little cake for him. |
 |
| The kids and I got him a new golf bag. Dexter doesn't show much emotion on gifts, but I think I did good. I think he liked it. |
Hadley you are special and sweet, you are easy going. You bring joy to everyone your around. Your favorite toys are Barbies and Princesses. You love to put on your morning make up with me. You love chicken nuggets, and will do anything to get a taste of Sprite. You love to play with your friend Megan. I think you are going to have a creative side. You love to color, paint, play play-doh and anything else where you can use your imagination. You have no problems playing by your self, you do not need to be entertained. You have blond curly hair. You love to give and get kisses and time you can. You always ask for another story at bed time. Your favorite book is: The King, the mice and the cheese. A book that my Granny used to read to me as a little girl. Your favorite movie is Tangled and you still love Shrek all four of them. Hadley you have brought our family so much joy, and I love everyday that I get to spend with you.
Dexter I am so happy that our paths crossed at the perfect time. I love you and am blessed to have you in my life. I love you!
1 comment:
Oh my Melissa that Rapunzel cake is amazing! I think you should go into business!!!
Post a Comment