Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Halloween 2011!

This is how Braxton enjoyed the parade. Surprise, but he was sick again.

Brooklyn's class.
 
Barbie - I think Brooklyn is a real life Barbie. I was not prepared when she was marching in the parade so I only got video of her, which makes me sad.


Brooklyn's friend Ashlee.

Brooklyn's Boyfriend Arjun, I think she has a little crush on him.
 The one good thing about Brooklyn's track this year is that she is in school for the parade. Sam never had school on Halloween, so this is our first parade. It was fun!

My beauty...Cleo.

This year I has my family over the weekend before Halloween for dinner and pumpkin carving. It was a lot of fun, all the kids dress-up and then I announced them as they entered the room. All my kids came in crying. I guess the mic scared them. Caden came right it no tears for him.














The next day Dexter's mom came over and carved pumpkins with us.

Brooklyn's friend Hailey joined us.

My boys, they carved Mator.

Dexter's mom stayed and watched the kids while we went to the Ute game. So they got a little time alone.

All of our finished pumpkins.



 The pictures below are all of Halloween night!







No comments: