Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Brooklyn's Valentines Class Party!

She was so excited for the party they were going to have at school.

Big Smile!

Look at all those treats.

She was so kind, even shared candy with her sister and brother.

Showing off her cute bag.
 
My cute girl.

Here is a picture of the Valentines without the heart (which made it cute.)
 
Hadley and Braxton helped too. It seems any project we do, we have to be dress-up.

We made cute Valentines for her class (wish I would have gotten a pic.) On paper hearts, I had her stamp the letters of her classmates names, and then write love Brooklyn. I thought stamp thing was cute since they use stamps in school to work on letters. Anyway, in the bags were "smack balloons," pencils, rings and a fun dip. It almost seems as though Valentines should be over already.

No comments: