Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Our Weekly Tea Party!

For the last few months now, Brooklyn, Hadley, Braxton and I have been having weekly tea parties. Simple and fun...the kids love them and even eat all their lunch.

I cut up a few slices of bread, ham, and cheese. Add toothpicks and we are ready to eat.


My mugs are a little big, so finding some smaller are on my to do list. Braxton still seems to handle the giant mug like a champ.

This tea party Hadley was Tinkerbell, Brooklyn was Rosetta, Braxton was Spiderman and I was Cinderella. It really is amazing how much fun kids have when using their imaginations.

Of course we are not drinking real tea, it is juice.

Our tea parties always involve dessert, this week we had smores. No matter what we eat at our parties, we always have a great time.

2 comments:

Taryn said...

you are such a fun mom!

Nancy said...

What a fun mom you are!! These are the things your kids will remember forever.
I might have the small mugs you need. Remind me next time you're over.