Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Sam's 1st Year of Softball

My little beauty queen has decided to add sports to his list of accomplishments this year. Sam played soccer when she was in Kindergarten, and found that really wasn't her thing. She also did tumbling, but got bored with that after a few years too. As you all know Dexter loves sports and maybe that is why she wanted to give this sport a try? Anyway, she did and is enjoying it. Dexter is coaching her team, which she loves. Dexter is so busy with work and his own softball team, but makes sure that supporting our children is #1. Sam is offically the catcher of the team. This really suprised me, I thought she would scared. She is improving each game. I love to watch Sam play, whatever it is Sam does, she does it will full dedication and takes it very seriously. Since Sam is learning something new, Dexter thought I should too. He has elected me to be the score keeper. When he first told me, I thought that sounds easy, keep track of the runs into home. Oh no...that is not the case, there is an offical book and you have to keep track of everything for both teams. I didn't know that a "K" meant out, but now I do. I find it very stressful, especially with my three little ones to keep track of. Luckily I have the best family and they come to all her games and help with the little ones too. Thanks to the wonderful cheer leaders you have been to Sam. I know she loves having you come watch her.




Braxton loves to wear hats of any kind. Braxton helps me cheer for the girls too, he says their names when they are up to bat.

Hadley had to get in on the fun too.

Can't forget Brookie!

No comments: