Wednesday, July 11, 2012

4th of July!

This was our first year at this parade, it was lots of fun. Thanks to Taryn and Wendy for saving us seats. I think my kids loved it so much that we will start going every year.

Sam and Dex patiently waiting.

All the kids lined up waiting for the parade to start.

The kids each got lots of candy, and had fun. I made one big mistake...not enough water. The kids kept asking for a drink every 5 minutes. Now I know bring lots of water. The parade lasted for 2 hours and had lots of floats too, it was fun!



One the 4th we had a BBQ at our house with my family, it was lots of fun.

Cute girls.

Adorable picture! You see they have water this time? Yes, I brought two gallons of water and it was all gone by the end of the night.

In order to get a good seat for the fireworks we arrived 2 hours early, saved our seats and enjoyed the rides.

Poppy and his girls.


Waiting for the show to start.

Barb, Dad and Braxton.

This picture is for my Poppy. It has nothing to do with the 4th. He stopped over the day after and thought the kids looked cute and wanted a picture.

No comments: