We visited Bear Country...which the kids loved.
 |
| You drive thru the bears in your car, they are just roaming around. Braxton though it was especially fun to sit on mom's lap in the front seat. |
 |
| We saw tons of bears, so just adding the cutest pics. |
 |
| After seeing the bears we went to the petting zoo. |
 |
| Smile. |
 |
| All the kids thought this was fun. |
 |
| Hadley our animal lover touched all the animals. Brooklyn not so much. |
 |
| Sam fed the animals, the little ones were a little scared to do that. |
 |
| There were even rides for the kids. It was fun! |
 |
| Bear country lets you drive thru many times as you want. It was still early in the day, so we drove through twice. The second time we got to see bears fighting. |
The second day we just stayed at the cabin and everyone played games. Later in the day Dexter, Sam, Joe, and Jesse went golfing.
 |
| Yep, they are playing golf in pouring rain...crazy to me, but whatever makes you happy. |
 |
| Sam enjoyed driving the golf cart and is now looking forward to driving. |
We went to West Yellowstone...it was exactly the way I remember it when I was 13.
 |
| Sam was terribly bored at Yellowstone, but this was her favorite thing we saw. It was rather pretty. |
 |
| I loved the river, and the trees they were very beautiful. We had a picnic next to the river. Braxton fell asleep right as we arrived. |
 |
| Geyser #1 |
 |
| Geyser #2, we saw many more, but these were the best pictures. |
 |
| Old Faithful...Dexter and I were both disappointed by this one. I remember it going much longer and being bigger. I think the little ones are too little for Yellowstone. So much getting out of the car and into the stroller, over and over. In fact after a whole day at Yellowstone I saw only 4 other crazies with strollers. I think you need to be 20ish to appreciate this sort of beauty. |
Jackson Hole...I loved it! Lots to see, lots to do. I could have spent a weekend there. The kids also enjoyed it. Somethings we did that I didn't get a picture of included the old time photos with all of Dexter's family. The kids loved dressing up. Hadley asked if we could buy the dress she wore. After that we went on the Alpine slide.
 |
| My cute family. |
 |
| We went on a coach ride, which the kids loved. |
 |
My sweeties.
|
|
| Near Yellowstone Dexter took the kids to see more bears. I went shopping with Sam. |
 |
| Dex took this pic at the bear park, and I think it is adorable. |
Looking for Bears.
|
We went on a River Float...SO FUN! We had 8 on the boat, and the water started very shallow, so we got stuck a lot. Dexter got a good work out that day. It lasted about 3 hours.
 |
| Waiting for our adventure to begin. |
 |
| Our captain in the front, and the two girls. |
 |
| Brooklyn rowing. |
 |
| Braxton enjoying the water. He fell asleep half way down. |
 |
| Nancy, Jesse both rowing away. |
 |
| Hadley was a little scared at first, but she learned to enjoy it. |
 |
| Enjoying the river. |
 |
Dexter was disappointed we didn't see more wildlife in Yellowstone, but we made up for it on the river. We saw three moose on the river. It was cool, but a little scary at the same time.
Thanks to Dexter's mom for renting the cabin and having us join them. We had a fun time! |
1 comment:
It was great to do the fun activities together! I hope you had as good a time as I did. Thanks so much for going and enduring the lack of sleep!!
Post a Comment