Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Brooklyn's Birthday!

Happy Birthday to my sweet Brooklyn!
Barbie photo booth. I think she looks pretty cute. I have to give the credit to Dexter on this one, he built it for me.

Decor.

Party favors.
Cupcakes with diamond rings. We all know Barbie always has the largest  diamonds, so I thought this was suitable.
 
The party included lots of water fun...slip-n-slide.

Pool and water fights.

The girls eating lunch in the clubhouse.

Everyone got a fresh coat of paint om their nails. They were all very patient.

Trampoline.

Girl time.


Sisterly love.

Thanks to all Brooklyn's friends for coming and for the nice gifts you brought her. After the party she told me she had gotten everything she wished for.

Time for cake.

Pinata! Thanks to Sam for the last and final swing.

Her actual B-day. She woke up and opened her presents. She told me "mom I love that we always get to open our presents first thing in the morning." I thought that was cute, she is begining to understand tradition.

She got mostly clothes for her B-day, along with a few Barbies, but she got what she really wanted a new Barbie bike and helmet.

She wanted pancakes for her B-day. I added sprinkles to the batter and on top, she thought that was the coolest.

After breakfast of to try out her bike.
Then off to the waterpark for some fun.
Brooklyn thinks she is a Mermaid, she loves the water.
After playing, we needed some lunch.
My big girl waiting all by herself. She is brave, and will usually try new things.
Brax had to be pushed down, but loved it afterward.
Hadley loved the little slides.
More sliding.

Dex took the day off work to spend it with Brooklyn.


Another pic.
6! Oh how the time flies.

Smile.

Definitely a Princess.

Cutest Barbie I have seen.

I love these three! Always up for a smile.

My boy who is OBSESSED with helmets. He wears them at dinner, in the car, outside. Literally every where. Dexter much prefers this over the girl swimsuits.

Brooklyn's Cake.


Seesaw from Gran and Pop.

I would say that Brooklyn is a mama's girl. She loves to cuddle on the couch at night. She loves all Disney channel movies, right now High School Musical is her favorite. She watches it over and over again. She even tells me how good the movie ends and that I will love it. At this point Brooklyn is no longer an early bird, she likes her sleep. She is terribly cranky if woken. I usually sneak in her room and open the blinds to help her wake up in the mornings. Brooklyn loves make-up, especially mascara and eyeliner. Brooklyn loves to ride her bike and play with friends. She wants to play with someone constantly, and has made some good friends this year. Brooklyn loves to play with Braxton, she always makes sure he is ok, that he has a drink or treat and that he is never left out. Brooklyn loves to play house with Hadley and usually forces Hadley to be the baby, luckily Hadie is a good sport. Brooklyn loves Barbies and Princesses. She is still really picky about clothes, and only wants to wear dresses. I usually have to force anything else on her and that is a 30 minute process. Brooklyn is growing up so fast, I am sad to have to her in school all day. Once they go to school all day they really are "BIG" kids, and everything starts to change. Brooklyn has a charm about her, and has the cutest smile. I know one thing this family would be lost without her. She is special and I love her.

No comments: