Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A Visit to the Farm!

Last week we went to the farm to visit the horses. All my children love horses, so I thought it would be fun. It cost only two dollars to get in, so of course the whole state was there. Here are the little ones patiently waiting in the hour line to ride the horses.

Braxton was waving to the horses while we waited. He told me he didn't want to ride the horse so
I didn't buy him a ticket. I think he felt bad he didn't get to go. Halloween is close and we usually visit the horses then anyway.

Brooklyn was scared and needed me to hold her hand, for the ride.

Luckily Hadley was brave, otherwise it could have been meltdown city with only one mom.

Then we went on the horse ride, which was cool and fast. It was so packed we couldn't sit together. Had and
Brooklyn were fine sitting across from me, Sam and Braxton.
All in all we had fun and the fun was inexpensive. I  have been trying to pack a bunch of fun into the end of the summer. I am so sad when the summer ends, and school starts. I wish I could capture time the way it is now.

No comments: