Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Camping at Echo!

We bought our tent tailer last year, but this was the first time the kids and I used it. I didn't even think I needed a tent trailer. I've never camped using one, I have always used a tent and had no problems. However, I did enjoy it and we had a lot of fun!
Sweet Sam getting ready for bed.

My mom and Ava checking the place out.

The girls snuggled and ready for bed.

Braxton and a bad eye picture.

Braxton enjoying the water.

Danielle, Brooklyn and Caden floating.

Sam loved the water...always has.

Hadley and her whale. She had a hard time sharing this toy, she thought of it as a real pet, and didn't want others to use it.

Enjoying the shade.

Enjoying camp.
Playing in the sand.


The kids played in the sand non-stop, it was so nice to see them having so much fun.

Hadley said every morning "I want to play in the sand," she loved it. In fact, Hadley is usually our home body, but this time when we were leaving she told me she wanted to stay another night.

Pop and Gran came up to spend the day with us. It was just like old times. My Poppy used to have a boat when we were younger and we would go boating all the time. Echo is where we spent a lot of our time. I love it there, I guess it reminds me of being a kid.

These two are BFFs. They have lots of fun together.

Daddy coloring with his little princess. Brooklyn and Braxton are really close and seem to leave little Hadie out, so Dexter and I have been trying to give her a little extra TLC. As you can see having time alone with daddy made this girly happy.

As I said they played in the sand constantly even in the PJs. Made for some sandy beds.
Dan and Ava. Ava was covered in sand head to toe. Danielle wasn't fond of the sand at all.

Dexter isn't fond of Echo, thinks it is one big party lake. He doesn't like the sand either.


I personally loved this get away...so much fun. The kids we happy the whole time, and I never got bored...there was a lake to play in. I can't stand sitting around doing nothing, so that is why when I go camping there has to be water or it is SO boring. Dexter likes to sit by pine trees and relax...I guess(haha). I told him the next trip we will do both. Trees and WATER, must have both that are close to camp.

1 comment:

Sadie Lady said...

This sounds like fun. Love all the pics. Keep the tradition.