Friday, September 28, 2012

Cute Memories!

 
Braxton loves to play dress-up, and I found this cute knight stuff for him. He still wears the girls dresses, but he loves these too.


Hadley loves potato bugs, she collects them everywhere we go. She brings them home on the way back from dropping Brooklyn off. She asks for a cup for them every morning, and they sit in that cup all day. The other day I got busy collecting dirty cups on the counter and totally forgot about those bugs and down the disposal they went. Hadley later asked where her bugs were. I told her I put them back outside. The truth would have broken her little heart.
 
The other week I was watching my niece and nephew and the kids decided to play dress-up. Since the girls got bunk beds Hadley loves to sit on the top bunk and have her long braid hang over the edge...of course she is waiting for Flynn Rider to crawl up and rescue her. I love kids and their imaginations. I think we would all get old a lot quicker without little ones to brighten our days. My Granny and Poppy are evidence of that.

1 comment:

Blondie Blues said...

You are such an amazing mother! I love reading your blog!