Monday, September 10, 2012

I LOVE My Job!

In case you didn't know I love my job. I love taking care of my family!
Braxton loves to play with "guys," he loves to set them up and knock them down.

He is just so cute. I love the fact that I am with him all day and we can play, clean, cook, or whatever I have going on. As a baby he was always sick and a bit difficult. As a toddler he is a champ, he loves to be involved in everything and loves to play with his sisters. When the girls at school he asks over and over where they are. I can tell he is a little lonely, but I love this time with him. Shopping with one child is SO easy.

More guys, he also loves his picture taken. He likes to see the picture on the viewer after I take them and then he smiles.

I love having these two home. They play Barbies and as you can see dress-up. In fact, today Hadley wore her pink wig to Wal-mart and Braxton in his knights armor. When I had Sam, and even Brooklyn I would have never allowed that, but once you see how fast their imaginations end you start to enjoy the fact that they have one.

Brooklyn made this for me the first day of school. Picture of her and I. I thought it was so cute!

The picture inside was even cuter. However, the other day she got mad and me and took it off the bulletin board and told me I couldn't have it anymore. She knows how to get to me I guess. I found it on the counter later that day and put it in its proper place. In case you can't read it "Dear mom Hi! I am at school. I love you love Brooklyn."

No comments: