Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Sam's 14th Birthday

I cannot believe my baby girl is 14, but she is. I am so proud of the sweet girl she is. Sam got lots of make-up, and clothes for her B-day...all the things she loves.

Sam had some good helpers with her gifts. The kids wanted to help her open everything and Sam was a great sport.

Sam was so happy she had a late start for school this morning. This was she got to open her gifts and get special pancakes.

A picture in front of the tree is a must have. She looked so cute in her new clothes and make-up.

14...I just can't believe it. I can handle this, but 15 sounds old, so next year will be harder I think.

I feel like an awful mom, I didn't make her cake this year. I am pregnant and tired. She said she didn't care, but I hope she knows how much I love her. The decorations were not up to par either. I owe her BIG next year. Lots of decorations!

Last year Sam had  a BIG party with 14 girls. This year I told her it needed to be smaller, so she choose her BFFs. They went to classic skating and then had a sleep over at the house. It was super easy for me, almost didn't seem like her b-day. It was different for me, I dropped them off and didn't stay with them. She is old enough now that she doesn't need me there. It makes me a little sad. I enjoy being needed, luckily I have the three little ones who need me, and never want me to leave them.

No comments: