Saturday, August 3, 2013

Brooklyn's 7th Birthday!

This girl is now 7!

She woke up to a Birthday sash and gifts. I made her save a couple for when dad got home.

Brooklyn woke up crabby that morning, not sure why, but as a mom it was annoying! I mean who is crabby on their Birthday? Anyway, after opening her gifts she was a little happier and then we could celebrate.

Brooklyn is the lucky one in our family...SUMMER Birthday (and Grandma Honey was in town!) The rest of us get to celebrate with snow...yuck. We all love Brooklyn's B-day, that means water park for all.

Birthday pancakes!

Even Danielle, Caden and Ava joined us for breakfast and the water park. Brooklyn opening her whiteboard and pointer. Brooklyn loves to play school (just like I did as a kid.)

After the water park, we came home and got ready for our family party. Brooklyn asked for Taco Time for dinner, so that is what she got. She opened her last two gifts from mom and dad. Barbie Legos and a teacher Barbie.

This year Brooklyn wanted to get a cake made, which was fine. We went to Wal-Mart picked out the cake, but when Dexter and Brooklyn went to pick it up, they didn't have it. This isn't her dream cake, but it does have the Barbie figurine she wanted on it.

A couple days later we had her friends over to party! We had a PJ salon party, just what the b-day girl requested. Sam and I gave pedicure and manicures. Thanks to Sam for all her help.

Party Table.

My 7 year old!

Facials!

Best Friends! I'm so happy they have each other. A big thanks to my mom for all her help with the facials. I couldn't have done that without you.

The two boys. They got what they asked for superhero PJs with some blue finger nail polish.

Pinata!


Jumping!

Brooklyn's Friends are all so cute!

Thanks to all her friends who came and for thinking of Brooklyn!

Brooklyn got a lot of cute cards.

Braxton loved the attention the girls gave him. I think will understand women well when he gets older.

Another cute card.

My B-day girl! Oh how I love her.

Cupcakes and shoes, what more could any girls ask for? Sam loves to frost cupcakes, so she gets all the credit for the frosting, she did it all. Thanks Sammie.

Gift baskets for the girls.

Brooklyn the B-day girl!

Brooklyn's cute friends! She loved her party and thought it was the best thing ever...that was the goal. Make Brooklyn HAPPY, we did it!

No comments: