Saturday, August 3, 2013

Tatum Update!

I can pretty much guarantee that Tatum is the most loved baby EVER. He is not lacking love! Brooklyn and Hadley constantly argue over who gets to hold him. Brooklyn usually asks me the minute she wakes up. Brooklyn thinks she is the mother of him at times, and constantly wants to walk around holding him. He is loved to pieces. Tatum is probably closer to 5 months in this picture, but at 6 months he weighed 16lbs. 13 oz. He was 45% for weight and 90% for height. He is rolling over both ways now and he started doing that at 5 and a half months.
 
Apparently Tatum has an unusually flat head, the girls were able to stack measuring cups on his head. As you can see it didn't bother him in the least. He is a pretty chill baby unless he needs food or you aren't holding him...I love to hold him, so that is ok.
 
The measuring cups stayed on for a couples minutes, and he just chewed that hand thinking nothing of it.

Brooklyn loves to help feed him. He is not really a fan of it though, he likes it shoveled in quickly. I let her help at the end when he isn't so hungry. Tatum is still mainly on a milk diet, but we have been giving him rice cereal once a day. I find it interesting how I rushed my oldest child to do everything and now I am holding on and savoring every baby moment I can. At this age Sam was eating all sorts of foods, but I see no need is rushing things along. We love little Tatum and life would not be the same without him. He bring us all so much joy. I love you Tatum!

No comments: