Thursday, August 29, 2013

My little Repair Man!

Braxton loves to fix everything, he brought out all his tools to help dad. I think it is especially important for Braxton to learn and be interested in fixing things.  One day he will be the man of the house and I want him to be handy. Whenever a toy breaks the kids always say "that's ok, dad can fix it when he gets home" and it is so true. Dexter saves us money with his handy hands.  

Braxton helping.

Hadley loving on Tatum as usual.

Braxton also loves borrowing his dads hats as you can see. Good thing Dexter can share because Braxton borrows Dexter's stuff all the time. Most days Braxton is wearing Dexter's socks too. I personally think it is the cutest thing ever and biggest compliment to Dexter...Braxton obviously thinks is the coolest person ever and wants to be just like him.

Just helping my dad!

After the lawn mower repair Dexter played Hide-n-seek in the dark. The kids of course thought it was AWESOME! So sad summer is coming to an end.

No comments: