Thursday, December 5, 2013

Girls Dance Recital Winter 2013


Sister costumes. They look so cute!




Hailey, Brooklyn, Megan, Hadley



London, Hadley

Brooklyn, Camri, Ella


Natasha, Brooklyn, Camri


Betty, Kate, Hadley



She LOVES dancing.

Sophia came to watch them dance and they were so happy she did.

Brooklyn's first crush Derrick.

My little dancers. So proud of both of them.

Our cheering section. I have the best family, thanks for coming and watching and for the flowers you brought them.

My girls. It was such an emotional night for me. Hadley had a catastrophe with her second dance. They used umbrellas and another girl took Hadley's and told her to get lost when she went to take it from her. By the time she got to the umbrella left on stage she was embarrassed and didn't know where to stand. She froze. I quickly saw this happening and went to the stage to call for her, she was in tears when I got there. She was sobbing "she took my umbrella"  then I started sobbing with her. I felt her pain, it was awful. She cried for so long. Once we got home she asked to see her dance on video (bad idea,) Dexter showed her and she just broke into tears again. She was so sad that she cannot perform that dance on stage. She said "I can never do it again." We loved on her and told her it was ok and that she will get to be on stage again and do new dances. To make matters worse, I had video camera problems, so Hadley's is the only one I have on video camera. Brooklyn's only on my hand camera and the quality is awful. Luckily I have the dress rehearsal.

Best big sis ever.

Trophies for the awesome dancers.




Miss. Meg, Hadley's teacher. I am so grateful that Hadley's teacher saw her and talked to her about the episode on the stage. I'm not sure what she said to her, but I do know she was happy after. I love my little sweet Hadley. Sometimes I think the world is hard when you have a sweet heart. I am a lot like Hadley and I know how it feels to be her.

No comments: