Saturday, December 7, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

Hadley made this at school. It was no surprise she is thankful for Lexie. She adores animals.

 Braxton made this at school. I was so proud of him. What a great thing to be thankful for. Also, I need to document that Braxton thinks that when I say "the end" after reading a story that I say "Amen" I think it is so cute, I don't have the heart to tell him its not correct yet. I love this age!

The kids came home dressed so cute for Thanksgiving but I only got this one pic. Hadley looked so cute, but no picture. They have a great teacher.
 
The two bald men in my life...love them both to pieces!

Tatum loved the turkey and potatoes. It was the first time he had "real" food. I have babied this boy to the extreme. I really LOVE babies.

Kids table, they have so much fun together.

My sweet girl. I love her so much.

Cute guys in my life.

My boy. LOVE him!

I'm so lucky to have him. He is a great guy! So blessed.

Sam looks like an adult, it is starting to scare me.

I love dressing these girls up. So much fun!

Cuties.

This boy stole my heart 3 years ago. It's funny, Dexter is way harder on Braxton and he thinks I'm way harder on the girl than Braxton. It must be the same sex thing. Not sure. Anyway, he is my partner, but LOVES his dad.

Hadie and her dad. She can do no wrong in his eyes.

Papa, Grandma and their grand kids. Such a cute picture.

Uno and Nana. The girls like playing this game with her.

Dexter does too. I'm not a big fan of games. If you really twist my arm I might play. We are really fortunate to have many loved ones to see on the holidays. We had 3 dinners this year and as you can see I was camera ready for the first meal and the 2nd meal just a couple photos and the 3rd meal no pics at all. I feel really bad about that since my mom and Bill were in town and I didn't get even one pic.
This year I am thankful for my families health and for my family. Also, thankful for the opportunity to be a stay at home mom. I love being with my kids each day.

































 

No comments: