Saturday, December 7, 2013

Let the Christmas Season Begin!

It was Hadley's turn to put the star on the tree. She was so excited. We keep track on the Christmas tree box so the kids know in advance if it is their turn.

Our tree all decorated.

Each year the kids play with the Rudolph characters. I even find them in their beds. They love them, I think it is so cute.

A tradition I had with my Granny was the chocolate advent calendars. My kids love them too and ask for weeks when they get to start eating the chocolates. After they wake up they look for Aaden (our elf) and then eat the chocolates. I LOVE the fact that they are so excited for them. 

The other day the girls friends brought them a Christmas gift...stockings with their names. So cute, they love them and Braxton got one too.

No comments: