Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pumpkin Patch!











Braxton was so funny. He wanted to pick up all the pumpkins and kept making grunts sounds, like they were all so heavy...since they were for him.

Sam and her muscles.









For the last five years it has been tradition to go to the pumpkin patch and get our pumpkins. I never did this as a child, so I think it is fun too. Sam said "let's just get pumpkins at Wal-mart"...I said "NO WAY." What a party pooper she is. I really have to force her to do things lately. She isn't up for the adventures I like to take her on. I think she thinks she is too old now. Anyway, she is only 12, and will pretend to believe in Santa until I tell her otherwise...haha. Dexter has been hunting for the last two weekends, so he was missing this year, but it was still fun. I like to go when it is warm out, so that is how I determine when we will go to the pumpkin patch. The kids had a blast, in fact Brooklyn wanted to get cowboy boats and move in, but I made her leave.

No comments: