Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Fathers Day!

The girls and I made Dexter breakfast in bed. I think he would have rather gotten extra sleep, but I had to get to church, so the morning was a bit rushed. As Brooklyn was helping me, she said "we never did this for you." I found that very funny because I am all about equally, and she is too. I spend the same amount on gifts for the kids, parents, siblings, etc. Dexter thinks it only matters if they love the gift, but I think it needs to be equal and I am obviously teaching that to Brooklyn too. Actually, Dexter and Sam used to make me breakfast in bed before Brooklyn arrived, and that is why she doesn't remember it.
 
We got Dexter a new BBQ.


Brooklyn made Dexter a couple gives at school. They were really cute. The funniest thing she said on the paper, was her dad was good at many things, but he was best at "wrk."

Cute tie she made him.

Close-up of the tie.

Dexter and I have wonderful fathers. Thank you for all you do for us! We love you.

No comments: