Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Kids are Cute!

Braxton has 3 sisters and it is obvious they have taught him how to change diapers.

He loves to play dolls with or without the girls.


Yep, Braxton wearing an Ariel swimsuit. Braxton really wanted to wear it and he had just had these horrible shots for his ear infections. I thought after all the suffering, letting him wear that was the least I could do.

I thought he looked cute and Braxton did too, but Dexter was actually quite mad when he got home. Generally I am greeted with a kiss, but this day he quickly grabbed Braxton and asked why I would do something like that. Braxton was quickly changed.

Braxton loves the tramp, he can climb on and off. Scares me to dead.


Dexter added this sandbox, and the kids love it. So lucky to have a hard working husband, that will do these things for us.

Summer brings friends. Arjun and Brooklyn swimming together.

Brooklyn and Reese. I am sad they are not in the same class this year.

No comments: