 |
| Coloring together. |
 |
| More coloring, as you can see she is helping "Kinder Bear" color. |
 |
| Brooklyn's Poster. She went through all the photos I had, and choose the ones she wanted. Each one had a special meaning to her. |
 |
| Her picture. Each child adds to the book esch week, and it was fun to read what the previous children did with "Kinder Bear". |
 |
| A couple days ago Brooklyn had a playdate with a couple friends from school. Brooklyn rides the bus with Ashlee, they get on at the same stop, and are in the same class. It has been nice for Brooklyn to have a bus buddy. Arjun lives behind us. They are in the same class, and have become good friends. He is cute with Brooklyn, always wants to know what she is doing. |
Brooklyn was the VIP in her class this week. She got to bring "Kinder Bear" home with her for the weekend and then she wrote about something her and "Kinder Bear" did. Brooklyn literally did everything with this bear, they had lots of fun together. I had to keep my mouth shut, because I wanted to tell her the bear was full of germs. I didn't want to worry her, but I really do wonder if the bear gets cleaned, Im sure the teacher must Lysol it or something. Then she made a poster with pictures, the poster was hung in the class this week. Today I went into her class and shared why Brooklyn was a Hero in our family. Brooklyn was so excited, as was I. It was great! When you are the VIP in her class you get to sit in a special chair that week and be the helper. I love Brookyn's teacher she is fantastic! She makes each child feel special.
No comments:
Post a Comment