Saturday, October 15, 2011

Lexie turns 6!

I made Lexie a little treat to celebrate. Bones with peanut butter. I've made her cakes in the past but she isn't fond of them, so I thought this would be easier and faster.

The girls were very excited to sing to Lexie. We like to celebrate over anything in this family.

We love our Lexie Lou.

Yep, all over my nicely mopped floor. Why is it the day you mop, milk and everything else is spilled, but the rest of the week it never happens?
Lexie celebrated her 6th Birthday on Oct 12th. Lexie was given to Sam on her 7th B-day, and was a great gift for our whole family. Lexie is the BEST dog. She never snaps at the kids or gets mad. She takes all the abuse they give her. Braxton likes to pretend she is a horse and kisses her all the time. Hadley and Braxton are always loving on her. Lexie used to listen and be "Dexter's dog", but since I started staying home, she is now "my dog". She sleep next to me, wakes me when she need to go out or needs water. Lexie used to be a runner when outside in the front yard, but now she will stay with me when I mow the lawn or am playing with the kids. Lexie we love you!

No comments: