Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Mini Drill!


 
I signed Brooklyn up for mini drill camp this year, she was so excited to go and learn a new dance. When we got there she just started crying, she didn't know anyone. I was shocked, she usually just leaves me, but the fact that she didn't know anyone scared her. 10 minutes later Hailey from up the street showed up, that helped her join in. I stayed and watched both of her 2 hour practices, good thing because I ended up missing her performance. Braxton decided it was his turn to get the flu that day, so I stayed home with my sick boy. I tried to go, but once we got to there I could tell Braxton was going to be sick again, so Dexter had to bring us home. In the switch of things he left the video camera in the other car, leaving me with nothing to see. I was a bit sour. OK, I was really mad. I wanted to watch her dance, I knew how hard she worked and I wanted to see her shine. Anyway, Dexter took her and got to enjoy the show. Yeah Brooklyn...since then Brooklyn has her turn with the flu. I have slept on the couch for a week straight with first Hadley, Braxton and now Brooklyn. Today Brooklyn is finally feeling better and I can't wait to join Dexter in our nice soft bed. I am so tired and need some good sleep.

No comments: