Thursday, October 11, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

This is our fifth year at the pumpkin patch. This is a tradition that our family has started together, and one that I hope my kids carry on to their kids. Every year we go, we have a blast. The kids could stay all day just sitting on the tractors.


My three beautiful girls. I am so happy they have each other. Sisters are the BEST!

You can see that Brooklyn and Sam are the posers in the family, each have a leg popped for the camera. Sam doesn't see that Brooklyn and her have anything in common, but they do. They are both cute little fashionistas!  As I was looking through my blog the other day I noticed that my pics of Sam are lacking. I need to get more of her, so I guess I will just have to keep her away from her friends so I can capture her cuteness...doubt that will happen. So, I will just brag about her a bit right now. Sam is such a sweet person, with a sensitive sole. I think that is a great quality, people seem to lack that...especially at her age. She cares about others and she is beautiful inside and out. I am proud of her. She does her best in school and all her teachers tell me what a treat she is and how smart she is. She does this for HER not me. I never badger her about her grades, and she gets start A's. She is amazing. She has dreams for herself that I know she will accomplish because she has the drive to get there. I was always worried about having a teenager, but she has been a delight in every way. She tells me what is on her mind and is honest with me. I love the fact that she will tell me that I have an ugly shirt and that it needs to go. She is a blessing to me in many ways, and we have been through a lot together. I love her SO much!

Hadley loved pushing her own wheels.

Brooklyn just being cute. I would have to say that Brooklyn gives me the best smiles for pictures. She is always ready to show me those pearly whites.

Hadley would have spend $20 alone on her pumpkins if we would have allowed that. Every minutes she was adding another one. Final we had to limit the amount she could take home.

Yes, Braxton fell asleep in the short car ride, but luckily he woke in time to pick a pumpkin.

My favorite people in the whole world. Love them more than world can say.

Me and my four angels.

Loving the tractor. I wish Braxton would have woke-up a little happier, he didn't want anything to do with the tractor. I figure the more kids you have the more you have roll with the punches. Better luck next year! All in all, a fun way to spend the afternoon.

No comments: